The Norwich Housing Corporation is moving forward with buying the chapter house and taking care of all outstanding bills and taxes. Here are the items that we will be taking care of immediately:
- Paying off 2004, 2005, and 2006 taxes.
- Paying off the 1st lien with Citizen’s First Bank.
- Paying off all other liens on the property.
- Order 2 additional fireproof doors to finish door replacement of the 2nd fl.
- Securing an accountant to collect rent and pay utilities.
- Securing a company that will inspect the property on a weekly basis.
The Alumni Corporation is in the process of reorganizing to better meet the needs of the active chapter as well as the future of the Alumni Corporation. As National has stepped up to help Omega Chapter, it is now time for the Alumni to come to the forefront to help out as well.
We are still looking for any brother that can lend a helping hand.
Any questions or concerns, please let me know.
As always, thank you very much for your continued interest and support of Theta Chi and Omega chapter.
Richard Maltz '90